Introduction to the Cloud Web system
Cloud-Bricks provides a Web management system that lets you
configure multiple sites distributed through your network of virtual
Some of the features for the Web system are::
- Managing HTTP Servers: Virtual machines running as a
- Round Robin Load Balancing: Distribution of HTTP
requests across multiple web servers.
- Managing Digital Certificates: CSRs Generation,
generation of self-signed certificates and load external
certificates from external entities.
- SSL encryption: The Cloud is in charge of cryptography
for your website performing it in the physical hardware of the
system, avoiding the overhead of running this task on virtual
- Reverse HTTP Proxy: Through the same public IP address
(IPv4 + IPv6) manage all yours web sites without having to
acquire new IP addresses for each Web Site.
- HTTP Cache: Temporary storage of pages and resources
saving resources in virtual machines.
To setup a website, two main elements are needed:
- Create an HTTP Server: It
is an element where the IP address and HTTP port, of a virtual
machine to expose your Web service is configured. Allows using
multiple IPs do load balancing between different servers.
- Create a Virtualhost is a
component that allows restricting access, management domains and
cache for each web portal.