Hosts and networks for firewall rules
In this table you can manage all the IP addresses for host and
networks that will be used by the firewall to allow or deny
access to Cloud resources.
The objects in this table can be used for:
- Firewall rules in virtual machines.
- Control Web access to virtual hosts.
- Control relay to email servers.
- Control access to FTP servers.
Add Host or Network
- Navigate to "Firewall>Hosts and Nets" in
the left menu.
- Click the "New Host or Net..." button, then add the
group name and the IP.
- You can add IPv4, IPv6 addresses or entire networks using the
- You can add more addresses by clicking the "+" button.
- In order to apply configuration you must click the "OK" Button
and then "Commit changes".